A collection of tools, plugins, and other hacks that I've put together. In most cases, these are solutions to problems I faced, or else enhancements I wanted but couldn't find elsewhere. If they're useful to you, great! Have a blast.
- Color Blender
- This is the one the kids all love. Supply two color values in either hex, short hex, RGB percentages, or RGB decimals and get as many as ten colors shades between the two you supplied. Great for finding a color halfway between two shades you like, or mixing two colors together in various proportions.
- URL Decoder/Encoder
- Not nearly as cool or flashy as the Color Blender, it's still useful for situations where a massively long encoded URL needs to be decoded. I wrote this one for me, but figured I'd throw it up here for anyone else who needed it.
- A small collection of stylesheets that you can use as web development tools.
- Google Maps-based Tools
- I love maps, and I enjoy programming. Here's where the two interests collide. Home of the surprisingly famous HYDEsim.
- WordPress Plugins and Hacks
- Small(ish) PHP files you can add to your WordPress plugins directory to make WP better, or at least different, than the default install.
- NetNewsWire 2 Themes
- A small collection of themes I've created for NetNewsWire, which uses good old CSS to drive its themes. It's amazing the places CSS knowledge can come in handy these days, eh?
- XFN Tools
- Tools I've created or modified that center around the XHTML Friends Network. When I wrote this, the sole entry was a favelet (or bookmarklet) that creates a list of all the XFN-friendly links in the current page.