Unfortunately, the server is refusing to hand over the resource you requested. There are a number of reasons why this might be the case, including a problem with file permissions, a locked directory, or possibly a configuration issue. It may or may not be transitory in nature. You could also try getting in touch with the guy in charge to let him know about the problem.
If you’d like to forget about your original request and try something else, some of the most common destinations around here are:
- CSS Reset, a starting point for making browsers act more consistently
- A timeline of CSS module activity
- CSS Color Equivalents Table
- Color Blender, which lets you blend two colors together
- The URL Decoder/Encoder, which lets you URL-encode strings of text, or turn URL-encoded text into plainer strings
- S5, the Simple Standards-Based Slide Show System
- HYDESim, the High-Yield Detonation Effect Simulator
- Information about Rebecca Alison Meyer
If you’re interested in other writing by Eric, including his O’Reilly and New Riders books about CSS, you could always check out his Writing page.
If none of this helped, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our final suggestion is that you head to the main page of the site and try to find something interesting from there.